TRADE SHOW BUSINESS SECRETS: IMPROVE YOUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT
LEARN TO USE TRADE SHOWS KPIs
IMPROVE YOUR TRADE SHOW ROI
AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES
YOU CAN BELIEVE YOU’RE DOING GOOD OR MAKE SURE YOU ARE
a talented business partner with a business and ROI oriented mindset, fully dedicated to the success of his clients
“I can say that without Ruben and his methodology, our participation in a major technology fair, Viva Technology, would not have been such a success. He is a talented business partner with a business and ROI oriented mindset, fully dedicated to the success of his clients.”
Corporate Innovation Manager, RATP Group
TRADE SHOWS ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO MEASURE
- You feel shows are an unvoidable cost (your competitors are going)
- You have no trade show KPIs
- Your teams are disengaged
TRADE SHOWS ARE A LUCRATIVE INVESTMENT
- You can meet an incredible amount of prospects in a short time if organized properly
- You don’t have to spend thousands on booth design, swags of gadgets
- You can leverage trade shows for your marketing and sales cycle
Understand what makes successful trade shows and how to run yours.
WHAT YOU WILL SEE
WHAT YOU WILL NOT SEE
WHAT WILL WE DO TOGETHER?
CONSULTANCY GOAL - EXPECTED RESULTS
At the end of this consultation, you will have:
- Had a full check-up of your trade show strategy
- Understand what trade show metrics are and if you have good ones
- Learned what the biggest mistakes of exhibitors are and how to avoid them
- Learned what’s trade show marketing and why it’s different from other channels
- Learned what kind of team to take to a trade show
- Learned what trade show KPIs are and how to use them
- Learned how to measure the hidden costs of trade shows and their ROI
- Learned the principles of a good booth location
- Undertand how to create traffic to your booth
- Learned the most important principle when it comes to booth designh
- Learned the most effective way to ensure efficient follow-ups
✔️ A checklist of all the materials you will need to run a smooth show
📝 Guidelines for behavior to follow on your booth as “rules of conduct” to perform better
🚦 A checklist to analyze the quality of your booth design
📝 A 30-second “pitch” answer to the most common question visitors ask: “What do you do?”
READY FOR THE NEXT STEP?
Whether you are ready to participate in this training, have questions or doubts, or want to try one of our training courses, we’ve got you covered.
Select one of the choices on the form and we will do everything to satisfy your needs.